Still trying to figure out what to do for Valentines Day?
Here’s a list of the top 10 most romantic San Diego date ideas in no particular order
1) Take a Kayak ride in a tandem kayak to the Sea Caves in La Jolla. See the amazing diversity of ocean life first-hand from dolphins, to tiger shark (they only eat plants!) to the amazing sea lions perched lazily on the nearby rocks.
2) Dive-in Theater: Watch a movie poolside at this boutique hotel. 2/15: The Notebook (2004 / 123 minutes)
3) Cinepolis Luxury Movie Theater- Enjoy your beer or wine right from your movie theater seat and enjoy personal service from the waiter who come right to you.
4) Dinner Cruises
5) Horseback riding
7) Rent a bike, roller blades or skateboards around Coronado or Mission Beach
8) Rent a boat and cruise the bay. You only need your drivers license to rent!
9) Enjoy beautiful Mission Bay via the Bahia Belle Sternwheeler boat.
10) Have a bonfire at Moonlight beach