We decided that both of the top voted Facebook contest brides were deserving of winning a Free Bachelorette Party on BFFbridesmaid.com so Congrats to our two lucky winners!
San Diego has bridal shows GALORE
but none of them as unique as the one being held tomorrow night, Tuesday 3/27 at the Balboa Park Air and Space Museum.
Don’t just meet and talk to vendors but watch an entire staged Wedding ceremony and reception so you can actually see the vendors in action in a realistic setting, enjoy a sit-down dinner, and experience the live music from the reception entertainment. What better way to inspire great wedding ideas than to watch a fake wedding where stealing ideas is not only accepted, but encouraged!
Coordinated by one of our preferred wedding planners, Couture Events SD
It’s sure to be an event not to be missed!
Doors open at 5:45 and ceremony begins promptly at 6:30.Tickets are $35.
Don’t want the bridesmaids dresses too matchy matchy? Check out the article below for some tips on mismatching bridesmaids dresses.
Have you ever looked in your closet and thought, “All these clothes and I have nothing to wear?” Well, I’ve got the low down on the best kept secret in San Diego for extending your wardrobe without hurting your wallet …
Pretty-Is Boutique located in East Village, San Diego
- An entire room of clothing, dresses, accessories and yes… even an entire room of shoes built to look like your closet. Looks vary from professional to dressy, casual to nightclub attire.
- Rent outfits for the weekend. Items start at $2. I rented an entire outfit and accessories for $25!
- Free fashion stylist consultation. She helps you with outfits you never imagined would look good on you.
- Makeup and Hair makeovers available onsite to complete your look and make you ready for a night out on the town.
- If you don’t want to take advantage of their makeovers, they still allow you to bring your own makeup and hair equipment and get ready there at their makeup and hair stations.
- Cute patio available in the back for parties: Sweet 16, birthdays, graduations, girls night out, Bachelorette party, etc. complete with two stripper poles!
- Clothing items are professionally cleaned for only $5.
I came here for my best friends bachelorette party and I’ve been hooked ever since. I felt like a teenager again, giggling with my girlfriends trying on outfits, diva heels and amazing accessories. At the end of the night, I ended up in a Chanel dress, heels and accessories and the entire outfit cost me $25! They did an amazing job on the bride’s hair and makeup and we enjoyed a fun striptease class by Ebyresa and toy party compliments of Nikki Nites. Then we headed over to the Hard Rock hotel for her final fling before the ring!
A few months later, I had a crisis because I had nothing to wear for a huge business presentation. No problem! I went to Pretty-Is and they hooked me up with a professional outfit that left me full of confidence walking into the boardroom.Pretty-Is Boutique 418 3rd Ave
(between Island Ave & J St)
San Diego, CA 92101
Provided by Mint.com
Being a Bridesmaid is not cheap. What do you think about the estimated costs in the image and article? I think the amounts for me were pretty spot on except I spent probably over $1000 on the bachelorette party alone (I was Maid of Honor).
What about for you? How much did you end up spending? What were the biggest expenses and money related drama?