Have you ever looked in your closet and thought, “All these clothes and I have nothing to wear?” Well, I’ve got the low down on the best kept secret in San Diego for extending your wardrobe without hurting your wallet …
Pretty-Is Boutique located in East Village, San Diego
- An entire room of clothing, dresses, accessories and yes… even an entire room of shoes built to look like your closet. Looks vary from professional to dressy, casual to nightclub attire.
- Rent outfits for the weekend. Items start at $2. I rented an entire outfit and accessories for $25!
- Free fashion stylist consultation. She helps you with outfits you never imagined would look good on you.
- Makeup and Hair makeovers available onsite to complete your look and make you ready for a night out on the town.
- If you don’t want to take advantage of their makeovers, they still allow you to bring your own makeup and hair equipment and get ready there at their makeup and hair stations.
- Cute patio available in the back for parties: Sweet 16, birthdays, graduations, girls night out, Bachelorette party, etc. complete with two stripper poles!
- Clothing items are professionally cleaned for only $5.
I came here for my best friends bachelorette party and I’ve been hooked ever since. I felt like a teenager again, giggling with my girlfriends trying on outfits, diva heels and amazing accessories. At the end of the night, I ended up in a Chanel dress, heels and accessories and the entire outfit cost me $25! They did an amazing job on the bride’s hair and makeup and we enjoyed a fun striptease class by Ebyresa and toy party compliments of Nikki Nites. Then we headed over to the Hard Rock hotel for her final fling before the ring!
A few months later, I had a crisis because I had nothing to wear for a huge business presentation. No problem! I went to Pretty-Is and they hooked me up with a professional outfit that left me full of confidence walking into the boardroom.Pretty-Is Boutique 418 3rd Ave
(between Island Ave & J St)
San Diego, CA 92101